I love google trends

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EvilTOJ

Reaction score
OK so it's the middle of the night, and I'm bored out of my gourd. I decide to play with Google Trends for awhile, just for fun. Hey, I watch little numbers all night, this is fun by comparison!

So anyways, I decide to run trends between tubgirl, goatse, and lemonparty (hey what can I say, I'm a sick bastige sometimes) and I noticed something interesting;

finnish goatse.jpg

There was a HUGE spike of searches for goatse on New Years Eve 2005-2006 in the city of Helsinki, Finland. What the hell happened? WHY so many, and only in that city? Was there a special two-for-one sale somewhere? I can't find any news article to explain the phenomenon.

OK so I have too much time on my hands.

Oh, Christ! I had to google "goatse" didn't I? I need to go visit the hottie in the office down the hall now, just for some eye bleach.

Watch your typing-I did a pic search for a first motorcycle get together. I forgot the r in "fiRst."

Dirty_Girl.jpg

I did Wine vs. Beer in googlefight. Wine won. Guess beerdrinkers don't understand teh interwebs too much.

Wine kicked the crap out of homebrew, too.

I just thought I would ask... EvilTOJ what is going on in your avatar?

(Fair warning... If you haven't yet don't search up any of those 3, you will be better off not seeing them).

What's going on in my avatar? Why, I'm sampling only the finest Rossio gallon jug wine by smashing it on my face!

:D OK so it's not really me. But someone really is smashing a jug of wine on their face. Such a waste of a good glass gallon jug. I could use that for making starters!

What's going on in my avatar? Why, I'm sampling only the finest Rossio gallon jug wine by smashing it on my face!
:D OK so it's not really me. But someone really is smashing a jug of wine on their face. Such a waste of a good glass gallon jug. I could use that for making starters!

That is what it looks like but I wasn't sure... thanks

Back