• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for a brew magic

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gman1242

Reaction score
hey,
I have been brewing for 2 years now and i really want to go electric, so if anybody has a reasonably priced sabco they want to sell, im interested. i can pick up in California, Organ, or Nevada.
thanks

The Sabco Brew Magic is gas? There has been several of them for sale here this past year. Check Probrewer.com.

hey,
I have been brewing for 2 years now and i really want to go electric, so if anybody has a reasonably priced sabco they want to sell, im interested. i can pick up in California, Organ, or Nevada.
thanks

There are plans out there for electric systems and sometimes see someone's home-made system come up for sale but the SABCO and B3 systems are gas, not electric. I've never seen a commercially made homebrewer scale electric system on the market.

There are plans out there for electric systems and sometimes see someone's home-made system come up for sale but the SABCO and B3 systems are gas, not electric. I've never seen a commercially made homebrewer scale electric system on the market.

I am suprised there is not a commercially made homebrewer scale electric system on the market? SABCO needs to get on that. I've seen allot of people going electric and not looking back. There are some definite advantages there for sure.

Sorry I feel kinda stupid about that one haha I just meant electrically controlled. Gas systems are fine

Back