Keg beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mugen112

Reaction score
I've decided to keg for all the benefits. Only thing is that I would like to bring beer with me when I party. So my first idea is to use a growler and take that to share with friends.

I'm just curious what all the other keggers do to share their brew when headed out. Feedback?

If it is quick I just fill a couple growlers. If it needs to store longer or something like handing some out for people in the office to try I bottle them (from the keg). Anything bigger I would just bring the keg and a picnic tap. :p

When you bring the keg you also have to bring the c02 tank correct?

I will be buying my keg this weekend so I am still learning about kegs.

Yes or, for already carbed kegs, there is a travel adapter that fits small CO2 cartridges. It is enough to keep the beer flowing but isn't enough to carb the beer.

Cool news.

I have a friend that runs a restaurant. Think I can convince him to sell me two soda kegs for 20 dollars?

I may end up buying a brand new one for an obscene amount but if I can get a steal I will go for it.

Latest posts

Back