• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

20# co2 tank

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mkringii

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
As the ttle says i uave a 20# tank that dosent fit in my keezer when its full of kegs and i dont have room outside of it.. i want to trade it for two 5# tanks or a 10# tank and secondary regulator... Of course will sell it as well askin $100 and i WILL NOT ship it really wouldnt be worth it lookin for local deal asap got beer that needs carbing! Allendale/Grand Rapids area and will meet within 80mile radius for right deal

Cheers guys!

ForumRunner_20121010_084607.png

Couple questions, Is it still valid? I have 2 5lbs tanks, one is new this year from ann arbor welding and the other is out of date. I would be willing to trade if yours is still valid and could possibly meet in the lansing area for trade as I am 2 hrs away from GR. Thanks, Jeremy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back