2009 NHC entries

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another twitter update:
Hopeful that the NHC results can be posted to the web today; just one last database to process and it will happen!about 1 hour ago from web

I've got an RSS feed pointed to the page in question that should text me when it changes. I'll post if I get that text.

Happened to check the twitter link, and it looks like the results should be up shortly

All the databases have been processed, and now it's up to the Web Team to put it up ....
40 minutes ago from web

you know how that makes me feel? You know at the end of some tv shows, like Bones, there's a kid pointing up at the sky and he goes "What's that mean?"

I feel like that kid

?

I would say it means she is done for the day, but it does not say anything about the "Web Team" and their efforts to post the results. Mandoman, it is too bad you AREN'T Chuck Norris, or they would have had your results up three days ago!

The funny thing is, I never thought of the Chuck Norris thing until someone on here brought it up. Said I could just look at 30 gallons of wort and make it boil so why was I trying to decide between natural gas and propane.

Meheeco Vienna Lager 3A -34
Helles Dorado 5A -30
Eau d' Eau d' Piore 23 -33.5
Hatch Cream Ale 21A -36
Aleuminati Innoculator RACB 8C -28.5

All Good and Very Good but no Excellent. I'll need some help to get to round 2.

olllllo - are the results on-line yet? I can't see 'em when I look, or did you just get your tasting notes in the mail?

olllllo - are the results on-line yet? I can't see 'em when I look, or did you just get your tasting notes in the mail?

Results are starting to show up in the mail. I got mine yesterday, but the comp was in town, so you should get yours tomorrow or at least very soon.

EXCEL

The easy button

Send it to me, I could have it done in an hour
Anytime the word methodology is thrown in there I put my waders on and grab a clothespin

:rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin:

Category 12 Porter
Sponsored by Deschutes Brewery
1 12c Jeff Fuller of Middleborough, MA, South Shore Brew Club

From this:

DSC01211.JPG

To this:

Category 22 Smoke-Flavored and Wood-Aged Beer
Sponsored by Alaskan Brewing Co

1 22c Carl Meier, Chris Lehman, John Owen (jdoiv), Kyle Nordquist (PseudoChef), Zach Harper of Nashville, TN, Antioch Sud Suckers 47

From this:

DSC01211.JPG

To this:

Category 22 Smoke-Flavored and Wood-Aged Beer
Sponsored by Alaskan Brewing Co

1 22c Carl Meier, Chris Lehman, John Owen (jdoiv), Kyle Nordquist (PseudoChef), Zach Harper of Nashville, TN, Antioch Sud Suckers 47

What kind of beer was that?

Latest posts

Back