Disaster supplies

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Taise

Reaction score
Not sure who else lives in the mid west but there were a TON of tornadoes touching down here. With all that going down I STILL couldn't convince my wife that my mead constituted emergency supplies.

Not sure who else lives in the mid west but there were a TON of tornadoes touching down here. With all that going down I STILL couldn't convince my wife that my mead constituted emergency supplies.
So if you have to have a "safe area", then make that into your fermenting space!

That way, it's already there, if the disaster should strike.......

I buy honey by the 60 lb bucket so that I can have plenty of food on hand in case of emergency! Then when some gets diverted for other use I absolutely NEED to replenish my emergency supply.

So if you have to have a "safe area", then make that into your fermenting space!

That way, it's already there, if the disaster should strike.......

I thought of that but for some reason she doesn't want me storing large amounts of alcohol in easily accessed container in the closet of our toddler's bedroom. I can't imagine why...

One who drinks may be better for making concise decisions and staying calm.

Back