a craving without a name

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mandrew

Reaction score
Ok I'm sitting here with my buddy and we are talking about what we are craving ... myself I just want to try different brews to find the golden brew...but my buddy
Wants a bready, chewy, and the consistency of Bailey's mixed with a stout, something to uqench the winters cold with delight.... I don't know what to tell him so I'm looking for suggestions

If you're talking about beers, specifically, I think a Belgian might fit the bill for your buddy. Maybe Chimay Blue or St. Bernardus.

I'll throw my hat in the ring for three of my favoritest winter brews:

Schneider Aventius Weizenbock, Zywiec Porter, Ayinger Celebrator Doppelbock. You really can't go wrong with any of these.

dougdecinces said:
I'll throw my hat in the ring for three of my favoritest winter brews:

Schneider Aventius Weizenbock, Zywiec Porter, Ayinger Celebrator Doppelbock. You really can't go wrong with any of these.

2 of my three top 10. Haven't tried Zywiec.

But bready/chewy? Sam Smith Oatmeal Stout. Rogue Shakespeare Stout. Not so bready? Rochefort 8.

Back