Recipe Question

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

huddy12

Reaction score
I am about to brew my third batch of beer, but have a recipe question. I went to a home brew store and asked for a Holiday beer recipe. When I got home, I looked over everything and noticed I was missing what they call: Fresh Honey Clover.

I am not sure what exactly Fresh Honey Clover is, and whether or not I can pick it up somewhere else? The beer store is an hour away and I would rather not go back there just for this. The recipe calls for 1 lb for a 5 gallon batch. Any insight for all of you experienced home brew makers.

thanks for all the help

Welcome.

It's a common type of honey. You may be able to find it at a grocery store. You can try Whole Foods. I think Costco and Sam's Club also sell honey in large containers.

Clover Honey can generally be picked up at any grocery store. I know my local Walmart sells a 1 lb jar for around $4.00.

Wow that's cheaper than I bought mine for. I think a pound earlier this year cost me $9. Just like has been said, any grocery store should carry this stuff.

Back