Rumination on the ridiculous awesomeness of hombrewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BackBayBrewing

Reaction score
Just tapped my keg of Sellis White (typical coriander/bitter orange peel wheat beer) and I am simply elated. It's not a new feeling for me as I have done this a few times. Yet every time I am overcome by the same wonderful emotions. It's not unlike that feeling that you get every time you walk into Friendly Fenway Park (or some other park if you are so unlucky to be a fan of some lesser team). Your eyes open wide, you catch yourself stepping up onto your tip toes so that you can take it all in almost hoping just a bit. It's overwhelming. I'm here... this must be what heaven is like. Then before you know it, the game is over or the keg is kicked and you start to feel a sense of mourning like it is all over. Too bad, it was great while it lasted.

That's when you realize, you can brew another batch because you're a homebrewer!

Back