MA "packy"s

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bodesbrew

Reaction score
Leaving MA today (Medfield area) and I want to grab some brews to bring back to ME... But what do I get?? Any store suggestions?

If you're taking N I-95/128 to ME you can stop by the Craft Beer Cellar in Belmont, MA. They sell only craft beer including local, domestic, and imported beers; they also have some merch like glasses and shirts as well as ciders and lambic.
If you're taking RT-2 or I-495 you can stop by the Grape Vine in Boxborough, MA or Harvard, MA - they have a great selection of all types of beer.

If you're taking N I-95/128 to ME you can stop by the Craft Beer Cellar in Belmont, MA. They sell only craft beer including local, domestic, and imported beers; they also have some merch like glasses and shirts as well as ciders and lambic.
If you're taking RT-2 or I-495 you can stop by the Grape Vine in Boxborough, MA or Harvard, MA - they have a great selection of all types of beer.

Seconding the CBC recommendation. This place is incredible and the owners are great. Super helpful and not pretentious. Best selection i've ever seen

Back