BeerSmith on Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

duboman

Reaction score
Hey all, just received an email that Beer Smith is on sale this weekend for Memorial day if any one has been putting off buying it. The sale ends May 29th.

Cheers to All and Salute the Troops with a well made beer!:mug:

Thanks! I'm on it. 21 day Free Trial as well to test it this weekend. I just want them to make an app for your phone so I can be mobile with it as well. At least an app that will accept your recipe and auto load a Brew Day Timer.

It is WELL worth the money even at regular price...I hope Brad Smith is very successful in his business, as he seems to run it very well by supporting his customers.

I would highly recommend this software to any brewer.

whis121surfing said:
Thanks! I'm on it. 21 day Free Trial as well to test it this weekend. I just want them to make an app for your phone so I can be mobile with it as well. At least an app that will accept your recipe and auto load a Brew Day Timer.

The new release version has a new brew day timer in it and also an online sharing site where you can upload and share your recipes. A certain amount of storage is free and then you have to pay for more, kinda like cloud.

Back