Wedding beers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FastAndy

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm getting married soon (April 14th) and have decided to brew for the event. We'll be having a small ceromony and a reception at a friends house, nothing fancy. I've decided on having an American Wheat, An ESB, and BM's Cream of Three Crops. I'll be kegging everything and wanted some input on my brewing time line. I am down to only a better bottle and a glass carboy for fermenting and i dont usually secondary. I figure based on past experience that the wheat and cream of three crops can be down quickly with a 14 day primary then straight to keg. Has anyone done an ESB in about the same amount of time? Obviously a third vessel will be easy enough to come by, i dont have a ferm chamber so i'll just have to stock up on ice packs and get two more bins to use as swamp coolers.

Any thoughts or input?

Cheers!

I'm brewing 8 beers for a friends wedding in May. The first beer I brewed for his wedding was an ESB using WYeast 1968. It finished fermenting in 10 days.

My personal preference is to have the beers done 2-3 months ahead of time to give them time to mature and condition.

Back