Opinions on cool pint glasses?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crypt0

Reaction score
So I'm wondering if anyone has seen some cool pint glasses. I need to order a set to go with my draft system but am wondering if you guys have any suggestions for something cool/different.

The main thing is it would feel like a waste to just go to Wal-Mart for some cheap generic glassware.

I was also toying with the idea of ordering some custom labelled glasses...

Look above. Click on STORE. Make purchase.

Austin Homebrew has some cool glasses too.

Are you looking for cool p[int glasses, or cool beer glasses in general? I recommend a variety. I drink 90% of my brews from the various pint glasses but have a few I use for different beers. I use a Harpoon IPA glass for my IPAs. Has a curve that I can really smell the difference in between a standard pint glass, and want to get a nice tulip for IPAs as well. I use my Ommegang wine goblet (what I'm calling it) for my belgians and more "delicate" beers, and I have an Orval wide mouth goblet I use occasionally. I really want to get a 1L Krog for octoberfest this year.

When I signed up for HBT I ordered a set of the glasses too :rock:

Also made my first order to AHB yesterday and added 1 of their $2.99 glasses to the order to add to my collection.

Do any other vendors/sponsors/etc have glasses? I want to collect 'em all, like a grown up's Pokemon hunt!

Back