Homebrew Blog - What would YOU want to read about?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisJPassarelli

Reaction score
Hi all!

I'm just starting a blog of my homebrew adventures, both as a more interactive way of keeping my notes/brew history, and something I could point future brewing employers towards.

If you were to stumble across a homebrew blog, what sort of thing would you want to read? I would certainly want pictures and enough nitty gritty to explain whatever new things I'm trying or adjusting on a given brew day, but what sort of content would be most enjoyable to y'all as brew enthusiasts?

Thanks for any guidance!
Cheers. :mug:

I want to read about your experiences. Don't just give me a recipe for your ale - tell me how the process went, give me pictures of it.

Share neat discoveries. Share the wisdom you learn through the process.

Good advice! Sorry for the long delay in replying, there. I like the idea of focusing on the discovery nature of it; otherwise it just turns into on online lab notebook.

I've recently started one as well. I'm a fiction writer as well as a brewer, so my focus is on brewing (and beer in general) as a form of storytelling. I'm also writing about how beer intersects with my other interests as a writer, reader, and film fanatic. I think having an angle that is uniquely yours is the key.

Back