• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Single tier gas system 10 gal capacity

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kacyhowerton

Reaction score
I recently purchased the plans to build the Brutus 10 through BYO magazine. If you're not familiar it's a single tier automated gas system that has the capacity to brew and ferment up to 10 gallons at a time. I will be building one for myself in the near future and I'm curious if anyone else out there would be interested in having a system built for them.
I havent started research on cost of parts, but the plans (printed in 2007) estimate aprox $2300. I imagine I would list for $2800 to $3000 complete.
I'm pretty new to this forum and I'm not asking for people to place orders on good faith. I'm just wondering if there is any interest so I don't go build an extra system to have it collect dust. :drunk:
Forgive me if I've posted in the wrong section...I'm not trying to start a business just want to help by offering my skills.

I have some interest. But I live in Oklahoma, so I would wonder how you would get it to me. I'm speaking to someone about purchasing a used Brutus 10, but I'm not sure if that is going to work out. PM me if you are still looking at making more than one of these.

Back