Temp Controller for Fermentation Chamber

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kickrjason

Reaction score
Hello All, This is my first post. I am getting ready to do my first brew. However i live in phoenix AZ. Therefor before i start brewing i need to get the temperature management of a fermentation chamber under control. I am looking to use a mini fridge and build on an insulated plywood cabinet. my issue is finding a digital temp controller to wire into an existing fridge and for making a tap system down the road a chest freezer.

I am reaching out to everyone here for suggestions as to with is the best. any input is greatly appreciated.

I am very DIY capable and the eBay controller route is where I was directing my question. More along the lines of what brand & or model #

I am assuming these will require relays to control a refrigerator?

Jason

I am very DIY capable and the eBay controller route is where I was directing my question. More along the lines of what brand & or model #

I am assuming these will require relays to control a refrigerator?

Jason

buy the STC-1000 from ebay make sure you buy the 110V version not the 220V it needs to have four buttons on the front and say it is dual stage, heating and cooling.
here is an example of the one to get:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/110V-temper...ltDomain_0&hash=item2313c8544d#ht_3525wt_1165

not sure if that seller is legit, but that controller is the correct one.
-=jason=-

Back