Beersmith on iPad

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baldy_Beer_Brewery

Reaction score
Well, not exactly. But with a remote desktop app ( I'm using the 2X client RDP app but there are others) I can sit on my patio and access Beersmith on brew days with my iPad. I'd suppose Android would have RDP apps as well.

Thanks for posting! I had no idea there were apps that would do that! All this time I've been wishing for beersmith on my iPad! I'll be installing an app soon... Thanks again! :mug:

I use TeamViewer and it worked great at my buddies house where we brew to fire up BeerSmith and calculate some last minute tweaks during a brew day.. It is JUST like being there. There was literally no setup, just download, install, type the computer name and your in.

Does anyone have updates on the timeline to implement full functionality to the iPad Beersmith app? I like it now, but will be amazing with more functionality.

Their site just says in coming months.

Back