Oh no Yooper!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

govain

Reaction score
Made this post, changed my mind. Now I can't seem to find a way to delete it.

I can delete as can the other mods, but we demand explanation!

Don't make me load my gun. Out with it.

barney_fife.jpg

Nice going, Yooper. I can't believe you did it again. You should have your membership revoked or at least suspended.

I read it before he changed it...

It said something like: "I just found out that Yooper is a Packers fan."

and then something like "Go Vikings"

I read it before he changed it...

It said something like: "I just found out that Yooper is a Packers fan."

and then something like "Go Vikings"

Hahaha- that's funny right there.

I guessed he saw my "naked brewing" youtube video or something like that. I'm relieved to know it's only my love of the Packers. :cross:

Wait, a PACKERS fan??

Wait again. That's not a surprise. We got a packers family just down the road with enough ugly yellow and green crap to supply a 20 mile radius. It's a bit disgusting, but I but they think the same thing about everyone else's Red Wings stuff. (But at least Yzerman stayed retired!)

Yeah. Sorry all. I was shocked and dismayed to find that Yooper was a Pack fan. :( I had hoped that we could turn her from the dark side. I'm sure that she made the choice in a moment of weakness after too much homebrew. ;)

Yooper is a Pack fan?!? I'm now sad.

I'll still have some level of respect for her though as her brews are better than her choice of team. ;)

(Skol Vikings!) :D

That's the original post. Sorry I deleted it but I wasn't sure she wanted her dirty laundry aired. ;)

Yup. A lot of yoopers are Packer fans. You'd think Detroit but (a) Green Bay, WI is closer by car and (b) they really take pride in not being from the lower peninsula. Ask my wife.

Me being from Chicago, last season's NFC championship has created some bad blood in this house :D

Yeah. I lived in St. Paul for quite a while and the rivalry is a little more heated there. :)

I should lay low for a week after the way teams went for me last week (all my teams lost, and all the ones I wanted to lose, won) but I'm sure it'll go better next week.

All we need now is OlllllllllllllO, and Orfy, and we have a party!

We should shut this thread down and get the disco lights started. They take so long to warm up.

Back