Wife passes Bar = trip for me to a bar....in Ireland.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KhellendrosXS

Reaction score
Thats right. This summer my wife will be graduating from law school and her firm told her to take a vacation before she starts so she asked me if I wanted to tour pubs/breweries in Ireland. :drunk:

Anyone have recommendations? :rockin:

:ban:xeleventybillion.

I hope your wife finds a better paying job as an attorney than mine did. I thought I was marrying into future wealth back when we were in college. Boy, was I in for some disappointment :p

Im leaving tomorrow for ireland so ill let you know where to go when i return, what part are you planning on going to or are you doing a complete tour?

Im thinking were going to be moving around quite a bit so Im not exactly sure what parts we will be in but Ill take all the recommendations you can give.

Her starting salary is a little over 78k but if you throw in the perks that they have given her leading up to the taking of the bar exam were closer to 85k (signing bonus, study materials, hotel, exam fees). Were really blessed because in our area only two of her other classmates got offers from large local firms and they will actually have to do more billable hours for their first few years. At that income we will have her loans and our house paid off in less than 3 years if we keep our current rate of spending.

Back