Doing a school project and could use some help

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeyChopps

Reaction score
So for my introductions to computers and apps class ( before you ask, yes the class sucks worst then getting kicked in face with dirty boots ) I have to do a powerpoint presentation with something about computers. I cleared it with my teacher and he said its cool if i do it about an Automated homebrew set up. so I need some help if anyone knows where there is a good pictorial for a set-up or anything else that will help me I will give you a virtual high five. Thanks Chopps (also has anyone else done an assignment about beer/homebrew?)

I would do a search for the various Brutus 10 builds here in the forum. Plenty of pics and information from a variety of users.

However, make sure to cite where you got those pics from - remember, this is a school project - and they love those references.
You need to use APA or MLA citation style?

Lucky its only a power point 10-15 min presentation. I have seen many of the Brutus systems but are the fully auto, hooked to a computer. Also I dont have to reference **** which is awesome. but the best part is reading about brewing and having a beer and telling my wife its homework life is good

If that is the case, search for brewtroller here on the forums.
As well as..

[ame]http://www.google.com/search?q=brewtroller&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a[/ame]

Virtual high five to passed that info is awesome

diver-whale-high-five.jpg

Oh I meant my virtual high five isn't as epic as the epic whale / diver high five . I was into the hb a little last night

Back