The Stinky Meat Project

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paul - that was... something. I read through it all, I enjoyed his writing style although his photography was found wanting. I especially enjoyed the idea of the public awareness project.

Thanks for sharing!:mug:

That was from a website called The Spark, years ago. They also did one called Stinky Feet. It was gnarly, but funny as hell.

I remember the Spark and the Stinky Feet project. It was basically a dude trying to get athlete's foot on purpose, so he went the whole nine yards and wore plastic bags on his feet at all time for a few weeks, even collecting the juices from one bag to the next.

He developped some kind of necrotizing flesh bacteria that is normally only seen in jungle dwelling populations.

My kind of website.

How the hell did the meat remain on the ground, basically undisturbed, for more than two weeks? Did they shoot all the raccoons within a three mile radius? Is there a large, electrified fence around the neighborhood? I mean, cripes, the animals won't leave our trash cans alone and there's usually nothing tastier in there than Q's diapers.

What does it say about me that that little tidbit of information fills me with a warm, happy feeling?

PTN

It says that you're my kind of guy. The Spark also did a project where they flew a guy and a girl from wherever and held a contest to see wich one could gain the most weight in 30 days. Sadly, all of that is long gone from the Internet, like all the goofy Geocities sites with glowing skulls and bad midi.

EDIT: Here's a link

I hope LGI doesn't see this thread, I am afraid he might want to show us his stinky meat project. :(

It's work safe, provided your boss lets you screw around.

Neat meat.

Latest posts

Back