What to use for what? 2 kegglesamd 10 gal cooler

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RockyTop11

Reaction score
I am purchasing a blinchman burner and have a 10gal Home Depot cooler. I have the ability to get two free converted 15.5 kegs pre drilled (wherever I want drilled and cut), just no ball valves or fittings. I currently have a 9 aluminum gallon turkey burner pot and burner and was planing on buying a spikebrewing or polar ware pot until this offer. I currently do 5 gal extract at but plan to go all grain soon. May do 10 gal eventually and don't want to under buy. What should I use and where? Will this setup of 2 converted kegs and 10 gallon cooler be sufficient?

Seeing as how you could do an AG batch w/ just your cooler (MLT) and 9 gal alum. turkey fryer, you have plenty to expand. Keggle boil pot, cooler MLT and 9 gal alum HLT. 2nd burner and keggle are a bonus! Kegs make nice 10 gal fermenters FWIW if you keep the 2nd keg uncut fwiw.

Back