Suppliers for Bulk Buy of Organic Hop Rhizomes?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hardrain

Reaction score
Hi there, I've searched the forums for past posts and looked around, but is anyone aware of a farm selling organic hop rhizomes in bulk -- 300-500 plan range -- for a decent bulk price ($3-$4.50)?

Currently I've only found one supplier referencing a 2013 - eGardenSeed.com - and they're asking $6 per plant ($10 non-bulk, which is wild).

I've found other sites, but they appear to be dormant/discontinued. I've emailed many of them and will report back but if you're selling or know someone selling organic Rhizomes let me know.

Thanks!

I'm growing out east so focused on "hardy" and downy resistant.

Little flexible here but for starters: Cascade, Mt. Hood, Nugget, Chinook, Centennial.

Thanks!

I should clarify and say I'm not necessarily looking for USDA certified organic rhizomes. What I need are roots that haven't been fed non-organic fertilizer, have not been given any root hormones, and who's leaves haven't been sprayed during production.

There are some disqualified rules about posts that I'm able to compromise on.

Back