Going to Indianapolis on Sunday....any good places to go?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

98EXL

Reaction score
Just found out last minute I'm going to Indianapolis Sunday for a few days. I'll be on the east side of town, are there any good places I must go to?

Flat 12 brewery and tap room is on the east side. Sun king brewery is downtown. Brugge brasserie, three wise men brewing are both in broad ripple. Oh and i would go to twenty tap at 54th and college for grub

Sun King is a must. Phenomenal beers (record setting 8 GABF medals this year). I'd recommend Bier Brewery up at 65th street just west of Binford. They're pretty damn awesome. It's also right next to Great Fermentations, which is an awesome Home Brew store if you're interested. If you're downtown check out the Tomlinson Taproom in the City Market (corner of Market and Delaware). They have 16 taps with nothing but Indiana beers. Both Rock Bottoms (downtown and northside) are good. Liz, the brewer at the northside rock bottom, has at least 1 GABF medal under her belt.

Latest posts

Back