Hey there from Jersey

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cdog127

Reaction score
hey guys, just wanted to say hi and let you all know this website is a wealth of information! All the posts in here are very informative and a great resource for new brewers!

I just started brewing a month ago. Me and two other guys were sitting around the lunch table in the firehouse and one of my buddies mentioned about homebrewing. It sounded interesting so me and my other buddy took up the hobby. The three of us have been fairly active for the past month brewing all kinds of stuff and starting all kinds of projects. We have a facebook page for anyone interested at https://www.facebook.com/hopsnhoses

Take care and I look forward to reading more posts throughout the forums!

Cheers!

Hey Corey,

Welcome. I am just across the river from ya in Central Bucks Co. I actually work for a company that makes fire gear, not that I sell it.

Kevin

Hey Corey! Welcome! I checked out your Hops N' Hoses Facebook page, and saw the pics of "MB-40"....that thing is AWESOME! You REALLY need to get some pics of that posted here.....there are some "show us your brewing rig" type photo threads here on HBT, and i think a lot of brewers would appreciate seeing it! VERY clever!

Cheers!

:mug:

Will do! One of our guys put it together using an old firehouse gear rack. Pretty neat to just roll your setup out of the garage into the driveway, pour a homebrew, light a cigar and brew away! I actually just got an old gear rack too, and will be putting a second MB40 together for the spring

Hey Corey! Welcome! I checked out your Hops N' Hoses Facebook page, and saw the pics of "MB-40"....that thing is AWESOME! You REALLY need to get some pics of that posted here.....there are some "show us your brewing rig" type photo threads here on HBT, and i think a lot of brewers would appreciate seeing it! VERY clever!

Cheers!

:mug:

Hey Corey, my name is Corey too!! Also im just a bit north in Hamilton township! Welcome to the boards!

LOL- which Hamilton? Actually, me and the other guys from Hops N Hoses (homebrew group) all work in Robbinsville...probably close by you.

Hey Corey, my name is Corey too!! Also im just a bit north in Hamilton township! Welcome to the boards!

Actually...I know a guy who is a firefighter in that area, his name is Scott. Not sure if he is Hamilton or Robbinsville.

Hahha. Yep. That's him. I trained with him at a local gym in Hamilton. Cool dude.

Back