• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Perlick Faucets Chrome or SS

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonGrafto

Reaction score
Looking to pick up 2 or 3 Perlick's for my setup. I need to get the faucets and shanks together if possible and I am not particular whether it is the chrome versions or the stainless ones.

Let me know if you have some used ones laying around. Cheapest I have seen a combo 525SS online was Just over $50.00 per (shipping included).

Priced out 3 at Birdman Brewing for $157.84 shipped.

Looking to do better than that. Limited funds :)

You prolly don't wanna hear this, or may in fact know it, but that is a good pice. Prolly within a couple dollars of the best you could find.

Hope you find what your looking for! I know I would love to find some Perlicks I could afford!

You prolly don't wanna hear this, or may in fact know it, but that is a good pice. Prolly within a couple dollars of the best you could find.

Hope you find what your looking for! I know I would love to find some Perlicks I could afford!

I was hoping someone who upgraded from the Chrome to all Stainless would have their old chrome ones laying around and would be willing to part with them.

I know the Birdman ones are a good price. I may just have to bite the bullet and order them. I guess I could get one or two now and pick up extra as needed.

Unfortunately, perlicks have nearly doubled in price over the past 2-3 years. So the best price I've seen for the stainless ones and stainless shank with fittings is from FarmhouseBrewing that's where I recently bought mine.

perlick - 32.50
stainless shank - 16.89
tailpiece kit - 3.39
handle - 2.09

Total $54.87/faucet kit

$8 flat rate shipping on top of that.

Hopefully you luck out and can find someone who is upgrading/matching their faucets. But that's pretty few and far between.

I think on eBay there is a faucet and shank combo for like $49

It's 525pc tho. So not as good a deal as Birdman.

Back