Some say he doesn't know what a non-disclosure agreement is...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GregR

Reaction score
and that he is fired from Top Gear

looks like Ben Collins had to go and ruin a good thing and out himself as The Stig. I mean I understand him wanting to tell his story but he knew damn well what he was agreeing to when he first put that helmet on.

now I wonder how they will kill him off and what color (colour?) the new Stig will be?

I'm guessing a horrible Reliant Robin accident followed by the introduction of Blue Stig. if I'm somehow right about this, I swear I'm not the Stig.

edit: [ame=http://www.streetfire.net/video/top-gear-reliant-robin_2032682.htm] for those who don't know what the Reliant Robin is.[/ame]

Love me some Top Gear! NOT looking forward to the U.S. version though... Why ruin a good thing?

I say give em some time to find their niche. if you watch some of the early 'new' top gear episodes the hosts don't have nearly the chemistry with each other they do now nor the entertainment value the current episodes have. so although I'm not expecting it to be anywhere near the real top gear, given some time, they could develop the show into something pretty good.

I'm not sure what to make of this, either.

All I know is that Top Gear is one of the funniest shows I've ever seen... I can't count the times I nearly pissed myself laughing over their stupid antics.

and that he is fired from Top Gear

looks like Ben Collins had to go and ruin a good thing and out himself as The Stig. I mean I understand him wanting to tell his story but he knew damn well what he was agreeing to when he first put that helmet on.

now I wonder how they will kill him off and what color (colour?) the new Stig will be?

I'm guessing a horrible Reliant Robin accident followed by the introduction of Blue Stig. if I'm somehow right about this, I swear I'm not the Stig.

edit: for those who don't know what the Reliant Robin is.

Oh God that reliant bit is the most hilarious thing! I love that show.

Back