Goose Island Bourbon County release on hold

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gregpio85

Reaction score
So GI was supposed to release bramble rye, vanilla bcs, and coffee bcs last week.

At some point they told their distributors they weren't going to be shipping that week, but it would release soon.

This week, from what I've gathered, the release is unknown, at least by anyone outside the company.

Has anyone heard anything about this?

they better get on the shelves.. i am goinng to be in town in two weeks for that and some 3F

Good luck finding gumballhead. I live here and can't even get any. Alpha King, Pride and Joy, Robert the Bruce, and Arctic Panzer Wolf shouldn't be too hard to get though.

I would love to find some out here, but I'm not expecting it.

I was shocked when I randomly found 4-packs of BCBS at a local wegmans. They sold out very quick.

You're not talking about the regular BCBS are you, just the flavored ones? I got two bottles of the regular on Saturday along with some other treats.
Untitled-1_copy4.jpg

Nice Revvy! Did you pick those up in MI? All places near me are out of regular BCS. And yes I should have clarified. When GI comes out with King Henry, Vanilla or Coffee BCS, and Bramble Rye, they generally limit you to one.

However, it may be a little different outside of the immediate GI area.

I just found:

Goose Island Beginning to Box next BCS series.

Good luck finding gumballhead. I live here and can't even get any. Alpha King, Pride and Joy, Robert the Bruce, and Arctic Panzer Wolf shouldn't be too hard to get though.

So no Zombie Dust, we have a side day trip planned to the tap room at 3f's. Maybe they will have some thier for me.

Back