It's midnight and I'm Brewing "Green Hat Rasta Ale!"

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yewtah-brewha

Reaction score
The wife's out a town and I wana get some shiznit done,(shes usually all over me right about now! LOL) Just started my first all grain, 17 minutes into the begining boil, and I couldn't be happier with the outcome!

The mash went well, the gravity was low, but should bounce after the wort chill! about 5.75 gallons at a steady boil and if my end result is 4.5 I will be cool with that,

Gona call this one "green hat rasta ale" If u really want to to know the story beind this:

I lost my 200 dollar cell phone 1 month ago. today i get a call from a guy who said he found it he said "meet me at the salt lake city library man",,,, "I'm the african american with the dreads and green hat"

Long story short, I met him he was cool as hell, his buddy had cleaned it up and said it was in the snow, it looked like the day I lost it, perfect, I didnt have much cash but I gave him 5 bucks, he was cool with that although i felt like a cheap ass,

So this Ones for the bad asses who pay it forward!!!! Green Hat Rasta Man!

It's nice to know there is still decent people in this world. Defiantly worth naming a beer in honor of the dude.

Back