• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CO2 Regulator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaybrinks

Reaction score
CO2 REGULATOR
TAP-RITE
New In Box

Dual gauge, tank mount co2 regulator.

High pressure gauge / tank level: 0-2000 psi / 0-140 bar
Secondary gauge : 0-160 psi / 0-11 bar / 0 - 1100 kPa
Outlet fitting: 1/4" Male Flare - nylon washer included

Tank mount nipple has built in seal...no washer needed to mount to co2 tank.

I have 2 that I have been holding onto for a couple years...They have never been used. I will just link to my eBay item page...figured that would be the securest method for all parties. http://www.ebay.com/itm/220964807179?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

CO2 REGULATOR
TAP-RITE
New In Box

Dual gauge, tank mount co2 regulator.

High pressure gauge / tank level: 0-2000 psi / 0-140 bar
Secondary gauge : 0-160 psi / 0-11 bar / 0 - 1100 kPa
Outlet fitting: 1/4" Male Flare - nylon washer included

Tank mount nipple has built in seal...no washer needed to mount to co2 tank.

I have 2 that I have been holding onto for a couple years...They have never been used. I will just link to my eBay item page...figured that would be the securest method for all parties. http://www.ebay.com/itm/220964807179?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

can you get it into a small flat rate box? im bout to bujy

cancel that, i got excited,,, more beer has them for 44 and they are local, with shipping you have it at 48

cancel that, i got excited,,, more beer has them for 44 and they are local, with shipping you have it at 48

Well thanks any way.

To clarify for anyone else. I have set up 2 options for shipping. Priority Mail and Medium size flat rate. The price range will be Min $6.85 - Max $11.35. I am in Washington State...so depending on where you live, one may be a cheaper option over the other.

Thanks again.

Back