Last Ski Day

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WYOBrews

Reaction score
Well, I skied my last day of the season today. It was amazing. Powder day for sure. Not super deep, but 6 fantastic inches! It was a great year! SWMBO (wife unit as I call her) learned to ski and the kids really progressed! Damn. How nice it is! Only thing better would have been buying a pair of skis before I left the shop, but you know how it goes. All the pussies these days want to ski on short skis nowadays and no one carrys any skis with length. Oh well. Drank one of my double IPA's and one of my pumpkin ales when I got home. Finishing up with one of my Amarillo pale ales. Damn, my double sends me spinning every time! Skied with my dad today! How can you beat that???? Bluebird powder day!!! Damn....Life Is Good!!! Time to ride my bike and tend tend to my hops! Later!

Sounds like a awesome day. A little jealous, we have super short seasons here in AZ, at least we have them I guess. I grew up in CO, so a powder day is always welcome. Man I miss the rockies, perfect snow, good people, and epic days on the mountain. Here's to the good life!

Back