Ah, simple joys of homebrewing.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonM

Reaction score
... drinking a homebrew while bottling another batch, rinsing out the bottle you just drank, giving it a spray on the vinator, and filling it right back up.

Just got through kegging a batch that turned out to be a pain in my arse but the suckers in the kegerator either way. Had a good time though.

Here's to HBT. *raises home-brewed dunkelweisen.

I always like immediately reusing a bottle. It's just fun to know it was only empty for about an hour.

Or I need another growler. Better go to the brewery and get one. They're free that way and come full of beer.

We've drank so much beer the last couple of months,That I'm getting complaints from the wife. Big cooper's outer shipping box crammed clear full of bottles,a couple of bags,& a couple more small boxes. I think it's safe to assume that I have enough for 3-4 brews,besides the cooper's pet bottles. I've been soaking bottles in PBW for a couple days now,hoping to get enough for the 11G of ale that'll be ready to bottle in 2 weeks or so.:drunk:

Latest posts

Back