Best place to order Bulk DME from canada

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know how much you pay now but I go to defalco's in ottawa.
defalcowines.com
The dme prices don't seem to be bad but the hop prices are high.
I live near gananoque and make a trip to Ottawa once a week.

I have not used DME yet, Most of the brews i have made in last few years have been wort in a bag type brews. They have been good brews however I have been wanting to make something different. I just made two coopers kits and the both called for DME Based on the prices at Homecraft in Kingston I used the LME. I would like to get to the point where I have most everything at home that I need for brewing a batch at any given time. and also the freedom to experiment a little more. What prices are you paying for your DME?

Richard

Which Defalcos do you go to? I am heading to Ottawa in November and will be hitting the Bells Corners one for sure, it is pretty well in my mother in laws backyard.

I don't know how much you pay now but I go to defalco's in ottawa.
defalcowines.com
The dme prices don't seem to be bad but the hop prices are high.
I live near gananoque and make a trip to Ottawa once a week.

I go to the galdstone location.
I'm making an irish red this weekend, I need crystal malt, they only had grains but they let me grind the grain there for free.
I don't know if they would charge if I ground 5 kilos worth, but I don't think think it would be much.

Back