Cascade

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I planted a month ago, centennial, hallertau and chinook are doing great. The cascade haven't sprouted at all.

Mine are about 4" deep.

Where I dug them - they were that deep or deeper.

They have been transplanted about two weeks now.

I have one sprout.

Where did you get them from? My cascades (I bought 2 rhizomes) haven't popped up either. Columbus and Nuggets are both growing well.

Hi

I'm a bit north of you and *everything* is going crazy up here. All from purchased rhizomes planted one to two months ago.

Bob

I live in nc and1/5 cascades sprouted and I am 4/4 for my hallertauer and tettnang. All rhizomes.

I planted 6 Cascade rhyzomes and only had 2 break ground. Even those 2 are quite a bit smaller than all of my other varieties and not growing near as fast. I bought my rhyzomes this year from freshops.com

CaBBs said:
I planted 6 Cascade rhyzomes and only had 2 break ground. Even those 2 are quite a bit smaller than all of my other varieties and not growing near as fast. I bought my rhyzomes this year from freshops.com

I live in FL btw

Back