I shoulda picked up some extra mugs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

callmebruce

Reaction score
I just started homebrewing a few months back. My oldest son's friend came over to hang out and play video games for a while, while his wife is doing the family visiting thing. The kid (he's 25) liked the homebrewed apple cider. So we wandered in to the brew room and hooked him up with a couple Amber Ales, a couple Extra Strong Bitters, a couple hard ciders made from store-bought cider, and some hard cider made from scratch.

The Amber has a bit of yeast sediment on the bottom. The other stuff is pretty clean, crisp and easy drinking. So we got into a brief discussion about holding the mug at an angle and slowly pouring the Ale in. The kid has no mug!

I'm thinking for next Christmas season, I need to label the bottles and pick up some spare mugs. But that was one happy kid wandering off with a cooler full of a variety pack.

Back