Cannabis Sativa in Brews???

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DuffManMississippi

Reaction score
First off lol omg what am i starting, where is this thread going to go and if i were to ever get into trouble or get banned from the site, i would like to know but being as we are all brothers and beer drinkers, i think we can all just get along lol for the sake of beer. :mug:

So i had this amazing idea a moment ago that what if you were to somehow incorporate marijuana into your brew to create a super beer that gets you high and drunk??? Is this thought feasible and or logical? Would it ruin you batch of beer? Would it be worth trying, and even then what kinda beer would you put your sticky icky in? lol many questions looking for insightful answers from vets and pot smokers. Would you drink a beer that gets you high and drunk?

also i know marijuana is illegal and there are substitutes to this so don't get all law abiding on me not to mention prohibition stopped our kind before or did it?

woop woop plz respond and thx for reading

Dryhemping with pot would cost too much to be worth it.

Only if you used a isomerizer to make hash oil first would it be worth it, but i bet it would taste like butthole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back