San Diego brewery tour tomorrow

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ContinuousD

Reaction score
A brewery by my house, Cismontane Brewery set up a party bus tomorrow that starts at Cismontsne and goes to Iron Fist, Lost Abbey, Stone, Ballast Point, AleSmith, & Green Flash. They are stocking the bus with some of their beer and some munchies to.

Its going to be an awsome day! I feel buzzed already :)

A brewery by my house, Cismontane Brewery set up a party bus tomorrow that starts at Cismontsne and goes to Iron Fist, Lost Abbey, Stone, Ballast Point, AleSmith, & Green Flash. They are stocking the bus with some of their beer and some munchies to.

You're going to be doing loops around my condo. ;)

I'll be busy brewing a kolsch. Have a great time.

Evrose - what city? I have family in Carlsbad, Vista, Oceanside and RB so I'm in north county a lot.

I'm on the east end of Carlsbad... only a couple miles from Iron Fist and Lost Abbey. Nice place to be for beer.

ContinuousD said:

Where is Cismontane? you are hitting up some great breweries.

Cismontane is in Rancho Santa Margarita, Orange County CA. There is also a great restarant, Selmas right down the road with a great tap selection.

Back