TSA rides again!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unionrdr

Homebrewer, author & air gun collector
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Oh God,my eyes,my eys! What have I done?! I stumbled onto TSA's videos on a youtube excursion. God,thid fool never changes. Still the same lame style. Only now he puts down canadian craft brews. Still saying cooper's is absolute crap. I begged to differ in no uncertain terms. I'll fight this fool to the end. He annoys me to no end. I know I shouldn't feed the trolls,but this puts a burr under my saddle.:mad:

Hes the reason I make better beer. I still make my yeast starters with KY on my arms while wearing a swimcap and a hepa respirator, however I haven't figured out why my beers always seem to taste like Vaseline.

beerloaf

They're all dated 2 years ago. Didn't look at that right away. But I haven't seen any of the later ones like this myself till I ran onto this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is the best one.

LOL

If I would have seen this before I started I would have never brewed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reminds me of an episode of Ben Crazy from Big Chuck & Hollihan. Talk about anal. I've seen a few of the older ones where he couldn't get a cooper's kit right & blamed the beer. Jeez,even I can make good beer outta those cans. Maybe I should give him lessons.

Holy crap! I was supposed to wear a mask!!?? :confused: Is my beer now infected? :eek:

Rev.

From what I've seen so far,he protests everything & everyone. Def bonkers! What he said about craig & others is just insane. They've got a lot more years of experience then him. But they're the dumb ones. Sheezuz.

I thought this was going to be about getting groped at the airport. I'm so disappointed now.

I don't get this- These are appaling 'techniques' to be reccomending. Is this the inspiration for that Buffalo Wild Wings homebrewer spoof?

He goes by new names now, one is dietandrecipies. and he has always gone by mikedavid00 on forums. This guy is a certified nut. To start there are 2 vids where he denies the holocost [search tsa holocost denial]. He has been plauging forums for years making rediculous political statement [illuminati and so forth]. Despite all that I woulkd be able to stand him but hes just such a tool. To him hes the most important thing in the world, and nothing is above what he has to say.He had to go and pick a fight with craig from craigtube. Despite what you think of craig,no one deserves to be attack like that tool tsa did to craig. He's a wanna be bully, trying to pick on someone older and weaker than him, guys like that need a chainsaw enema.

Exactly how many times does he mention StarSan in 11 minutes?

He doesn't have an over-pressured clean room and a wear a full bio suit?

If he is this anal about sanitation, he must still be a virgin. What woman would go through the necessary cleansing rituals?

Exactly how many times does he mention StarSan in 11 minutes?

He doesn't have an over-pressured clean room and a wear a full bio suit?

If he is this anal about sanitation, he must still be a virgin. What woman would go through the necessary cleansing rituals?

I always require women to ****** with undiluted starsan before sex.

Best thing I learned is I need to brew without clothes on for fear of dust in my beer. I watched that vid where he has the mask and gloves and honestly thought it simply HAD to be a joke. But the best vids are when it's so outlandishly ridiculous and NOT actually a joke LOL.

Rev.

He dosn't youtube tsa holocost denial and bing mikedavid00 the guys a nut. I have ran into his crap a few times.

He has even attacked other youtubers for not doing exactly as he dose and blah blah blah.

He pays so little attention to making good beer and enjoying the process because he can't stop his obsession over dust particles. I bet his beer is horrible.

Latest posts

Back