I'm so excited!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FairbanksBrewinGirl

Reaction score
I'm getting a kegerator in two weeks!

I've been looking at them for about a year, then stopping myself because A) They are too expensive to buy new, and B) the thought of making one makes my head hurt. (Seriously, I start reading those how-to's and my brain just shuts down.) So I tabled it, pretty much gave up. But yesterday I found out that a friend is selling a two-tap kegerator he built for his cousin, who recently moved. It's just sitting in storage, only a couple of years old, built from all new stuff, and it's ALL MINE for only $450, including kegs and CO2! I pick it up in two weeks on a trip to Anchorage, about 6 hours south of here. I have no idea how to set it up, but I'm going to figure it out. Kegging, here I come!

So, this is all in advance of warning you: soon will come all the dumb questions about how to make it work :ban:

Very cool. I love having mine, it was worth the time and money to build it. Just wish it was at my house:<

So, this is all in advance of warning you: soon will come all the dumb questions about how to make it work :ban:

Don't worry, dumb questions are the easiest to answer! :D

Seriously though, it may seem a little intimidating at first but you'll get the hang of it fairly quickly. We'll be happy to help you out. :mug:

Latest posts

Back