• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

7g Conical Fermenter by Morebeer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ebeer

Reaction score
$400

This is a stainless conical fermenter from Morebeer. It's 7g which is perfect for 5g batches and it's in perfect condition. It includes two stainless ball valves with a racking port with sanitary fitting. The lid is a custom clear poly option from Morebeer that allows you see the fermentation. This is a great piece of brewing equipment for sanitary fermentations, yeast harvesting, and extended lagering. It's small enough to fit inside a mini-fridge for cheap and precise temperature control.

I am most interested in a local, or local'ish pick. I live in the East Bay of San Francisco, but would be willing to meet half way...up to say 100mi. If there's no local interest I will consider shipping. Please PM me for details.

conical.jpg

conicalferment.jpg

conicalfittings.jpg

conicallid.jpg

Back