• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

I need some sorachi ace hops! Who wants to trade.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fastmetal

Reaction score
The only place I can find them is on Amazon with $8 shipping. I only need an ounce or 2. I have a variety of hops in my freezer that are un opened in their vacuum bags. Would someone be willing to trade an oz or two or do you know of another source for some lemony goodness? I have;

Citra
Galaxy
Warrior
Cascade
Simcoe (leaf)
Apollo
Summit
Bravo
Galena

My inventory sheet says I have an ounce still sealed in its original mylar bag from AHS in the freezer. I'd be happy to toss that in an envelope in exchange for an ounce of citra or summit. Let me know here or via PM.

The only place I can find them is on Amazon with $8 shipping. I only need an ounce or 2. I have a variety of hops in my freezer that are un opened in their vacuum bags. Would someone be willing to trade an oz or two or do you know of another source for some lemony goodness? I have;

Citra
Galaxy
Warrior
Cascade
Simcoe (leaf)
Apollo
Summit
Bravo
Galena

I would send ya 4 oz in exchange for 4 of Galaxy

nutty is going to trade me some once he confirms he has them, if that doesn't work out I will PM you Randar.

If you need anymore I have several ounces I would send you and you could just pay shipping which should be really cheap. These were given to me a year ago and have been in my freezer and I just don't see being able to use them.

Back