What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hops arrived from Farmhouse yesterday - 1 pound of citra and 1/2 pound each of cascade, centennial, and simcoe. Also had a UPS notice on the door for a Zythos IPA kit from Adventures in Homebrewing which I'll pick up on my way home tonight. Hoping my foodsaver will be delivered either today or tomorrow - that would make me happy :)

25 feet of 10/3 SOOW and 10 feet of 4/4 SOOW from Wireandcabletogo.com.

16 x 4oz packs of hops. Some of the standards plus some new (to me) varieties: Aramis, Apollo, Palisade.

Farm House Brewing rocks!

image-3167392440.jpg

I got a large box from Keg Connections!
Should have the second keg from them that I got within the last week, a 15 lb CO2 tank, some posts for a keg I have that needs fixed, a regulator wrench and some other misc. stuff!
Merry Christmas to me! I now have 5 kegs. Based on the size of my freezer and the fact that I would like to have some spares and some to condition in, I need about 5 more.

I hope I have time tonight to open it and go through the stuff. I still haven't even opened the box with the first keg.

I'm going to do some serious keg cleaning and sanitizing this weekend. Maybe get the 15 lb CO2 tank filled also. I don't like not having a spare tank around.

STC-1000 and new bayou sp10 burner on the same day. Both hooked up and tested

Received a pound of Amarillo hop dust, and a pound of Bravo hops. Only took two days, thanks to yakimavalleyhops.com! im stoked.

Received a pound of each: Chinook, Hallertau, UK Kent Goldings, and Liberty, along with a free t-shirt.

Thanks Label Peelers!

7# CO2 tank from Beverage Elements. The last piece I needed before entering the wonderful world of kegging.

image-2372940934.jpg

Edit: just received my keg lube and 50 lb capacity postal scale.

A pound of citra, two pounds of Amarillo, a pound of Centennial, and a pound of Simcoe. There will be much joy in my house.

The little orange card that says USPS doesn't bring $hit to my house, but next time I'm in 'town', I've got some hops.

1 lb citra leaf, centennial leaf and Simcoe leaf from label peelers. Oh happy day!

Latest posts

Back