Anyone have the droid MAxx?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you talking about the Razr Maxx? I have the regular Razr which just has a smaller battery. I like it just fine with the smaller battery because it means a thinner case and lighter weight for my pocket. When I need long run time, I have a slim battery extender pack.

I got the Maxx a couple months ago, and so far I've got no complaints. The screen is nice and big and has pretty good HD quality. They just came out with the android Ice Cream Sandwich update, so far so good. My only beef is with the amount of bloatware on it, but you'll encounter that with anything, and you can root it and get rid of all that stuff. Other than that I have trouble with the keyboards, but I've got fat fingers so that's my problem not one of the phone. All in all I'd say it's a pretty solid phone. And if it matters, I'm typing this on it, no problems running the HBT app.

I have the Razr, not the Maxx. I think it is great. I think the only difference is the size of the battery. Get the Maxx, I am sure you will like it. Large screen, 4G, and ICS. HD video is very nice. Audio is great through head phones.

My wife has one back in Texas, she loves it but says that it is huge! Get insurance, she dropped her's last week... $300+ to repair it or $600 to buy a replacement through VZW :mad:

Forgot to mention that I have the BrewR app on it that I use to plan and keep track of all my brews. Like that a lot too.

ForumRunner_20120720_223042.jpg

Back