1st time bottling????

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheDawg28

Reaction score
Ok....I bottled my 1st homebrew last night. Everything went well with no apparent issues. My question is......will by beer be hexxed by the beer gods because I was drinking Bud Light Lime while I was bottling? :ban:

Ok....I bottled my 1st homebrew last night. Everything went well with no apparent issues. My question is......will by beer be hexxed by the beer gods because I was drinking Bud Light Lime while I was bottling? :ban:

I feel like your entire life should be hexed for drinking But Light Lime ever. ;-)

HA! No chance, but only because it was your 1st homebrew. Make sure to keep at least a six-pack of your first batch to enjoy during the creating and packaging of your second batch. :D

Yes....you're doomed to be visited by "Evil Beer Gnomes" and they are mean bastards.

And ugly too....

288944953_3bcfc0f1b9.jpg

I mean what's worse than finding THIS in your beer closet or kegerator.

drunk-santa.jpg

You'll need to cultivate some beer fairies to protect your stuff. You do that by leaving a bottle capful of wort for them, as tribute. (They like sweet stuff.) You do that and they will keep the beergnomes at bay.

I'm lucky, mine are hot....:D

Beerfairy1.jpg

beerfairy21.jpg

beerfairie3.jpg

hopfairie.jpg

beerfairybucket.jpg

Fermentation_Fairy.jpg

;)

She has wings? I was pretty much focused on the fact she isn't wearing panties...

to the OP: so you're the guy still buying Bud Light Lime? You know we'll never let you live this down, right?

The only thing I've done with bud light lime as far as consuming it goes is adding a few touches of it to homemade salsa. Of everything in the coolers in the beer aisle, Bud Light Lime would be the last thing I grab for actual drinking. BLEH

Latest posts

Back