Is Stout Tanks out of business?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gbrewing

Reaction score
Does anyone know the status of Stout Tanks and Kettles? I noticed the information on the stock condition is out dates. I also attempted contact via email and did not get any response. Are they out of Business?

**********UPDATE************* After posting this, I was contacted via email by John at Stout Tanks. They are not closed up. Sounds like he's just been busy with all the orders!

I just received mine last month. They said they were backed up on custom orders probably well past new year's.

Hi, this is John from Stout Tanks and Kettles.

We're in business and doing well! We get a lot of emails and don't always get them answered in a timely manner (not good, we know it and we've gotten more help and maybe we'll get even more help).

Cheers,

John
Stout Tanks and Kettles

They were good at getting my first questions answered last week or so. Look forward to my basement Reno to be finished so I can have a nice "Stout" brewery!

Latest posts

Back