The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grasshopper been spending too much time waxing off.

(Apologies to both David Caradine and Ralph Macchio)

This reminds me of a time when I was about 5 or younger, and my horrible parents had me seated in the middle of the living room playing with some toys or whatever while they watched some kind of NSFW movie, I assume it fell into the "late night comedy" category.

Anyway, one of the "characters" said something like, "Oh, Darren? Yeah, he's always wacking off."

I could feel my parents' eyes on the back of my head as they tried to gauge whether their awful parenting would scar me for life.

They were pretty amused when I turned around and said, "Wax on....Wax off."
_______

The reason I showed up in the thread is I'm moving to Boston toward the end of the summer and thought I'd introduce myself. How obnoxious do I have to be to participate in this thread? Do you let just anybody in?

^-----

cool story.jpg

Thanks for answering my last question. :cross:

Yeah... You need to pick up the pace a bit. As a New Yorker you should expect an especially difficult initiation period. That said, the benefits of membership are pretty nice. We are actually a fairly tight knit group since our outward *****bagness gives us a common thread to hold onto and we have own little corner here.

It's the classic low-IQ pack mentality here... we torture each other but if anyone one of us needed something for real... That sht would happen (see some old Babalu threads and follow ups). And, if some "outsider", starts some crap... Hell hath no fury like a pack a massholes.... Except Yeager. People can fck with him all they want. And comcastwinerookie... Outsiders can just fckin TAKE him.

We tolerate Az but even that is fckin wearing thin at the moment.

So... Welcome. Sit back and enjoy the horrible abuse.

Ps. Did I mention I started a brewery?

Only about 45,000 times.

You should think about starting your own thread under the guise of 'I'm just telling people that starting a brewery isn't all peaches and cream' while in reality you sit there Revvy-like and bask in the glow of adoration from hundreds of n00bs who don't know what a tool you really are.

Are we really letting a New Yorker in here?

Oh well, he can't be any worse than Rookie.

Cape, since you welcomed him, which is practically the same as inviting him, you're responsible for making sure he doesn't steal the silver wear or schtupp the dog.

Whoa... I never claimed he wouldn't be a pooch banger.

There seems to be a bit of tolerace for that sorta thing.

Duh... This is Massachusetts. Sheep bangers are not only tolerated, they are a welcomed with open arms. Before long we'll be sending one to Congress.

What am I saying???????

Before too long our elected sheep bangers in Congress will come out of the closet, we'll applaud their courage and re-elect them for five more terms.

isn't that your job? Changing diapers of 80yr old incontinent men??? Wait.... Youre right Mason just took a big ****.... :-(

Not just a rainbow. A double rainbow. And if you look close you can see the unicorn behind Lobster.Saw.Us. That's how f'ing pissah I am.

I'm way too cool to hang around with you bunch of losers.

Nah, that looks like a big f'ing tree, but if you see unicorn thats ur warped sense of reality

So... Welcome. Sit back and enjoy the horrible abuse.

Ps. Did I mention I started a brewery?

Cool story bro?

Am I doing it right?

Cape Brewing, is that the full name? When did you start?

Are we really letting a New Yorker in here?

Oh well, he can't be any worse than Rookie.

Cape, since you welcomed him, which is practically the same as inviting him, you're responsible for making sure he doesn't steal the silver wear or schtupp the dog.

Stop talking about me like I'm not here! Also I can probably be worse than anyone.

Ha! Bruins made the Hawks look like the Rockford Ice Hogs last night. Hawks got outplayed in every aspect of the game. Except one. The guy that sang the national anthem... what is his problem? Is he French?

I think rene rancourt should just jump off the tobin and do all of us a favor

Latest posts

Back