• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Schmidling Malt Mill and 8" compact wort chiller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ziggy13

Reaction score
I have a Schmidling Malt Mill for sale. Asking $75 + shipping. Will also trade straight up for 2 five gallon ball lock kegs OR a 50 foot copper or stainless wort chiller (preferably not homemade).

IMAG0389.jpg

IMAG0390.jpg

IMAG0391.jpg

I am not sure why the previous owner put duct tape on the mill, it's definitely not holding it together and the only thing I can think of is he wanted to contain the small amount of flour that tends to build up on the mills. That's the only thing I can think of, other than that it's in pretty good condition and works great.

I also have a compact 8" immersion wort chiller. It's 25 feet long and fits great into small brew pots. Its the kind midwest sells. Mint condition. If I get a 50 foot wort chiller for the trade above it will be for sale.

Im interested. I have two kegs sitting around empty and will trade you. I live in Bally PA (near Reading) if you would like to meet me 1/2 way.

I still have the mill and it is indeed the adjustable kind.

Please post on here rather than PM'ing me...I only have 5 PM slots available.

Runningweird, I'd be down to meet you half way in Chambersburg. Give me a call, I PM'd you my cell phone number.

hey guys, thanks everyone for the offers...I'm meeting with someone local to do a trade Thursday or Friday...I will keep everyone posted but it looks like the mill is going to be traded.

thanks everyone for their response and thanks homebrewtalk! The mill has been traded.

Latest posts

Back