Iron Bowl '09

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WillPall

Reaction score
Anybody here SEC football fans? Alabama vs. Auburn in the Iron Bowl? I'll definitely be watching the game today (unfortunately without a homebrew since I'm not at home for the holidays).

Although I'm an Auburn fan, I'm afraid Alabama may end up winning this one.

Yup. Apparently we are the only two on this whole forum who watched the Iron Bowl. I'm kind of sad since Auburn is my current uni, but Alabama deserves to play in the national championship this year.

Not a bad showing. We should have won the game. Certainly a better first year than the Great All-Powerful Sabear had (LA Monroe). IMHO, Auburn out coached Bammer. A couple of more recruits and we will be fine.

Yeah, it was definitely the best game I've seen Auburn play all year. Although, it was also the worst game I've seen Alabama play (at least for the first half or so). It looked as if Ingram was payed-off there for a while, haha.

These games are a PITA for me because I was always an Alabama fan before coming to Auburn.

I was in Auburn. I didn’t go to the game because I didn’t have a ticket, but still had a blast. I think it’s funny because the people here at work were talking about how it was going to be '08 all over again. Not quite, I'm just glad my boy Josh Bynes had a good day shutting down Mark Ingram... 16 carries for 30 yards. Auburn played a really good game and give us a few years to get the right players in the system and look out.

Back