Suspended teacher

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanishBrewer

Reaction score
This story made the front page of Norways leading newspaper, it's about the suspended teacher Jay Bennish. Here's a link to his speach: http://www.startcolorado.com/iac/KOA-AM/Geo-Teacher.MP3

I would say that I agree with alot of what he says, I'm not talking bad about americans in general. Personally I think america is great, and americans are warm and caring people. I've been to your country a few times, and it's been the best vacations I've ever had. What I don't understand though is how one person, George Bush, can use his powers to destroy Americas reputation the way he has been doing. The same newspaper as mentioned before had a poll on wether people would like to spend their vacation in USA or not, and which country they would like to spend their vacation in. Only 30% said they would like to go to USA, and USA had plummeted from being the number one "wanted destination" with 50% to about 20% today. I don't mean to offend or hurt anyones feelings, this is just my opinion. What do you guys think?

OK. I've already gotten in trouble with this type of thread. NO political discussions are allowed. Lets talk about what we have in common- Beer! :mug:

RichBrewer said:
OK. I've already gotten in trouble with this type of thread. NO political discussions are allowed. Lets talk about what we have in common- Beer! :mug:
i second that.

I apologize, I wasn't aware of that rule:eek: . Just wanted to know how you guys felt, but I can see how this could get messy.

RichBrewer said:

Thanks for the reminder, I was about to write something. But I like the no politics approach for this board better.

Now if we want to discuss a hot topic, we can always discuss about using bleach as a sanitizer. ;)

Kai

King Kai said:
Thanks for the reminder, I was about to write something. But I like the no politics approach for this board better.

Kai
I was as well but this forum is too good for politics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back