Howdy from Dallas TX

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

themartinezmafia

Reaction score
Hello, I love trying many different types of beers, everything from wheat to IPA to Oatmeal Stouts. So about a year ago I decided to purchase my first homebrew kit. I made something similar to blue moon and haven’t looked back since. The only downfall of homebrewing in my humble opinion is the bottling process. So, I started looking at different videos of people making their own kegerator and stumbled upon this website which has been extremely informative and the people are very helpful. Right now I’m gathering data about which deep freezers would meet my needs. I don’t want to go too big but I also don’t want the feeling of being cramped. So here I am introducing myself to the homebrewtalk world and I look forward to chatting it up. Cheers!

Welcome from CO!

Do you have a bench capper and a bottle tree? I found they greatly reduce the work of bottling day. Plus, my kids help. I'd rather spend money on brew equipment than kegging equipment, but I guess I am in the minority on this.

Back